5×5 For Women
StrongLifts 5×5 for Women
This post contains affiliate links
I’ve talked about my heavy lifting journey a few times on this blog. Heavy lifting is something that I’m really passionate about. I’m especially passionate about heavy lifting for women and it benefits. Heavy lifting also has helped make me a better mother. My mission is to see how heavy lifting will continue to improve my health and body, in particular, stronglifts 5×5 for women.
StrongLifts 5×5 For Women
Before I started stronglifts 5×5 I had no previous experience with heavy lifting. I chose this program because of it very easy to follow. I made sure to follow the tutorials on how to properly do each lift. The form is very important and I didn’t want to injure myself.
Read more: http://stronglifts.com/5×5/.
I also purchased some great lifting gloves to protect my hands. Once I got my gloves I started with the program using no weights on the bars. I wanted to make sure my form was good. Practicing in the gym mirrors really helped me with this.
5×5 StrongLifts For Women Results:
- Easy to follow
- It really does increase strength
- Doesn’t take long to complete the workout
- You can download free app to track workouts
- Muscles don’t gain many definitions
- Must eat a lot in order to continue to grow strength (this makes it hard to lose weight if you follow program exactly)
- It gets redundant and boring after a while